Thursday, 15 May 2014

Festival Thinking

Kimono - Topshop
Boots - Dr Martens
Floral Crown - Made by a friend
Necklace - Kukee

Summer time is fast approaching which only means one thing, festivals! My favourite! Currently I'm going to Slam Dunk south at the end of May which I went to last year as well and also fingers crossed for Reading festival (depending on funds). 
I have had these shorts for a while now and completely forgot about them, I bought them from a little boutique whilst visiting portobello market and I think they would be perfect festival wear, especially paired with a kimono. I have to be honest this is my house mates kimono, I need to get another one for myself! I'm really liking the tassels. You either have to wear wellies or DMs to a festival due to the mud so I thought these were appropriate.

Are you going to any festivals this Summer?
Sophie!



 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. I love your kimono and your hair :) It's fab. It's a great festival outfit

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit. Love the festival vibe. I'm going to my first festival this summer and this makes me wanna leave right now! I adore your kimono and your hair - it's gorgeous!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect festival look indeed! Suits you so well!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love this outfit!

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kimono and shorts! It looks so good on you :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look, love the shorts!

    Boyfriend jeans, plaid shirt and slip-on, new look on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit! That kimono is beautiful!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit so much! Especially the kimono looks amazing!
    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That kimono is beautiful! I've never been to a festival but I love all the festival inspired fashion and makeup posts around this time :)
    Thanks for tweeting me your link
    Xo, Dani

    www.theloveoflipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shorts and purple boots perfect for a festival Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this outfit. would be perfect for all festivals!

    www.ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is gorgeous, you remind me of a faerie! The floral print of your shorts is so pretty, and looks perfect with your crown!

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shorts, they're really pretty!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looooove your kimono - it is SO pretty! And your hair is so cool, I seriously wish mine could be like that :(
    You have the coolest style by the way, love your blog! And good luck with the blog awards! x

    smoke + velvet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those shorts and the head piece, you look gorgeous.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm going to Glastonbury this year and I'm so stoked! I will definitely be packing my Kimono too, really cute outfit and I love your rug btw haha! x

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is such a gorgeous kimono! It really suits you Sophie :)

    Check out my beauty & fashion blog: bittersweet-bhavna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful shorts! Love how you've styled this outfit - www.fashionfromgem.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. loving that kimono with those shorts! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig