Monday, 12 May 2014

First blogiversary!!

My little blog is now one year old!! I'm pretty surprised that I have actually posted regularly for the whole year as well as completing my university work. The past year has been so great and I've been lucky enough to have lots of opportunities through blogging such as going to events, press days, working with brands and last but not least getting involved in the amazing blogging community! The blogging community is the best part about blogging, I didn't no it existed before and how supportive everyone is.
So I thought I would do a little round up of all of my favourite posts and the most popular over the last year! Photos have links below.

So there are my favourite/most popular posts over the past year! Most of them are quite recent which shows more people are viewing my blog which is amazing! 

Sophie!

I would love it if you could nominate my blog in the Cosmopolitan blog awards for best new fashion blog!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Congrats :) Blogging is a great hobby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay congratulations !

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! your style is gorgeous i'd happily steal your wardrobe!
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats, girl. i'm loving your hair.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great pieces
    Good work
    Super cool pics
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/club-arctic.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy blog birthday!!
    I'm looking forward to mine soon!

    bluehairinbelgium.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done one year of posting is a long time. Happy birthday blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. did you do anything to celebrate? my blog is a year old on the 25th!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig