Friday, 9 May 2014

Forever 21 Wish List



Forever 21 is one of those brands that I always forget to shop at which is so stupid because they have such amazing pieces and for such good value! I first came across them in America where I purchased a red sailor style Summer dress which I still have and wear every Summer! Hmm can you see a theme in my picks? Everything is floral! This wasn't on purpose I'm just drawn to them at this time of wear. I think my favourite piece is the sunflower maxi skirt which is only £16.75. I would definitely wear it with my chunky sandals and possibly a crop top if I'm brave enough to bare my stomach. 


Whats your favourite piece?

Sophie!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great wishlist, love the floral cami dress!

    TERRIFACE | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks, I love the floral layered dress it's looks perfect for summer! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of pretty florals, that dress is lovely.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig