Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Lets Be Positive: Sharing Some Love

Lately there has been some negativity within the blogging community so I want to add some positivity ! I thought I would do this by showing off my favourite outfits from various fashion bloggers that I follow! Hope you like what I've chosen. Blogs are linked below the photo. 
I really love Laura's outfit! Such a perfect day look with an added 90's feel. I'm a big sucker for chokers at the moment!!

I always love seeing Elizabeth's outfits! She has this talent where she can put clashing patterns together and they always look perfect, very jealous!

I'm a bit behind and have only recently discovered Tiger's blog. And what great style she does have! I love this outfit especially the big necklace and green jacket.

I'm a massive fan of Visa's blog, her outfits are always very stylish and is the queen of monochrome! I love this look, you can't beat this quirky eye print dress and leather jacket!

I'm such a fan of Amy's outfit! I really want this stripey dress, I love anything nautical! Can't go wrong with a big hat either. Such a lovely casual outfit.

I've been following Jenn's blog for a while now and I love her edgier look. Her outfits never disappoint. Can't beat knee highs and creepers!

So there's my small selection of favourite outfits! I hope you guys will check out their blogs and show some love! 

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I know. A lot of bloggers won't link to their fellow bloggers, because they might get more views than themselves. Great to see someone spread some love. And great picks by the way!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, thank you so much for including me, that's such a compliment! I'm off to go check out of some of the other blogs you've linked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to share some love, which the community definitely needs right now! Going to check out all of these new blogs :)
    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely post :) the blogging community has been all over the place lately so this is such a good idea to spread some love. I love posts like this too, I always find new blogs to read, I'll be following a few you've linked here so thank you!!

    ox Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and much needed the blogging community is becoming very catty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely post Sophie and thankyou for mentioning me :)

    llh x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your positivity and sharing the love for other bloggers.
    go you!

    pocketfullofbobbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also love Elizabethlola's blog! She has such a cool, unique style. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so great to share the love for other bloggers. It also means I have discovered some new blogs to follow x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to see someone sharing the love! A lot more posts like these are needed in the blog world I think xx

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  11. These outfits are all so lovely - definitely following these girls!

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Post. You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    my blog new post up, click it & comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing. I love discovering new blogs and this is the perfect way to do that.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those bloggers are excatly inspiring! :)x

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These girls look amazing, definitely checking their blogs!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a lovely post!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. take a peek at my £250+ beauty giveaway, if you fancy! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love laura's outfit! It's simple but still very chic! And I agree with you on the chokers, very cute!

    http://fashionblogspromotion.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig