Saturday, 3 May 2014

Lifestyle: Holiday! Sorrento, Italy. Part 3

Here is my third and final part of my holiday! I no I've dragged it out but oh well I just wanted to show off all of my photos.
So over the last fews days we decided it was time to relax, enjoy the sunshine, hot tub, swim and snorkel in the sea and explore the town of Sorrento. So here are some photos of Sorrento, the views from our Villa and our last evening.



















So that's all of my holiday! It was such an amazing week, I really wish I could do it all again.
I hope you've enjoyed my 3 part holiday posts.
Sophie! 

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Your pictures are absolutely stunning! :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love!!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, what a beautiful place! I am in love! I have to visit it in the near future xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh it looks lovely! Making me so excited for my holiday at the end of the month. I haven't been to Italy for a while but definitely need to go back, such a beautiful country! xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! I went to Sorrento when I was younger and this has brought back so many memories! Thank you! x

    http://ellexandraa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very wounderful post.. To enjoy holiday in Italy there are lots of beautiful places Sorrento is one of them. Very lovely pic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig