Saturday, 31 May 2014

Lifestyle: Slam Dunk #SDF14

Last Sunday I went to slam dunk south music festival. I went last year as well and again it was a lot of fun! It's only a day festival but I've been paying for it for a couple of days with my ridiculous hangover, I got a little carried away!! We were very lucky because the sun decided to shine for us and the rain stayed away! I got to see gnarwolves, the ataris, all american rejects, we are the in crowd, motion city soundtrack and more! All were so good!


 You may have seen a photo or two already if you follow me on instagram!
Have you been to any of the slam dunk festivals? 

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Festival are great fun, good music, food and drink can't be beat. Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig