Monday, 5 May 2014

Spots, Glasses and a Satchel

Dress - River Island
Metallic Satchel - Zatchels
Chunky Loafers - New Look
Glasses - Specsavers

This dress has featured on my blog before usually when I have gone to events but I thought it deserved it's very own outfit post because I love it! It's really comfortable and feels like it fits perfectly! I really like the look of the spots with the red satchel.
I apologise for my terrible dip dye at the moment I am waiting for it to wash out more so I can redye it! I am thinking purple. The last time I had a purple dip dye when I was in year 9!
I'm currently writing my dissertation and it's pretty stressful and tedious! It's a really interesting topic but the process you have to go through makes me want to scratch my eyes out, yep that hideous. 
Hope you like my outfit.
Sophie!


 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Super cute look, love the red bag against the blue of the dress!

    Best of luck with your dissertation, I literally just had to hand in my proposal which was a nightmare enough so I feel your pain! Hopefully you can get out and enjoy the sunshine at some point!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!! The dress is so amazing :) ♥

    http://maybettonight.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually liked the green ends! I was going to ask if you used chalk or something, but I see now. Purple will be great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Sophie, that dress is gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit, love your hair too.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bag, the shiny red softens the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is beautiful really pretty and the satchel in red brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes, yes and....ok one more: YES! Loooove this! Simple and perfect. Great mix of colors! Excellent bag, too! Well done! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love fashion and always looking for latest trends. I always brows latest fashion trend for my wife here at your blog i have great experience about reading about latest trends for my wife. I love to shopping at Credenceglobal.co.uk because they also have the wide range of latest trend shoes, clothes, handbages for every age of peoples and every gander.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually really like your dip dye, but yes go purple, I think I pastel purple would be stunning

    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress and awesome bag striking! Good luck with your dissertation
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig