Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Fashion: 90's feel

Recently my life has revolved around my dissertation, however if you follow me on Instagram you would have seen that it has now be handed in! Such a relief. Hopefully now whilst I'm on placement I will be able to get back to blogging more often after neglecting it. Due to living in the library my outfits have been very basic, but I like the 90's feel to this outfit so thought I would show it off.
Choker - Ebay
Shirt - Topshop (Old)
Crop top - Primark
Mom jeans - Topshop
Floral canvas pumps* - Shoe Zone

The lovely shoe zone very kindly sent me these floral canvas pumps and I really love them!! I think they are perfect for day outfits. And they are a bargain at only £7.99, can't go wrong with that price. It is a rarity to see me in jeans but when I'm lazy or super busy my mom jeans are always my go to. 
Hope you like my outfit!

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Loving this 90's look - the jeans especially!

    I’m doing a giveaway on my blog for the chance to win a floral skort (brand new!) if you’re interested - all you need to do is leave a comment :)

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I love that shirt - it is really bright and cheerful! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look
    xxx
    http://victorious-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing your dissertation. During mine, I wasn't sure if I'd make it out alive! ha, i spent the last week before deadline living like an absolute zombie! Then i came back to life when I finally handed it in, have never felt so good!! You look lovely in tartan, I have a similar shirt but my sister stole it off me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loving the 90's look! I used to wear those chokers all the time! :)


    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey honey!

    I just found your blog and I reaaaally love it!
    such a great content and lay out!
    suffice it to say, that your outfits are the best!
    I was wandering if you would like to follow each other.
    if so, please let me know that you have followed me and
    I will follow you right back :)

    my blog: www.fashionrailways.com

    my fb: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Railways/265825453534258

    twitter: https://twitter.com/FRailways

    instagram: http://instagram.com/fashionrailways?ref=badge

    keep in touch!!
    filakiaa (kisses in greek)
    HTTP://WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with this 90s inspired outfit Sophie! The choker is so perfect :)
    I love your blog so much, btw! <3
    Hope you're having a lovely Tuesday!!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ GIVEAWAY ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Creme de la Chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool, laidback style. You can't beat a classic jeans and sneakers look!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These jeans are awesome! I adore the darker denim strip down the side - perrrfect!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig