Saturday, 21 June 2014

Gingham Midi

Whilst in Primark last week in the reduced section I saw this lovely gingham midi skirt and I fell a little in love. Then I fell further in love when I saw the price tag which was £5! Yes, got to love a bargain. This summer I will definitely be living in midi and maxi skirts, they are perfect for the warmth and to cover up most of my legs which are the same colour as milk bottles.
Hat - Primark
Choker - Ebay
Vest - H&M
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - Ebay

I wore this outfit to the park which then lead to the pub with some lovely ladies. It has been such lovely weather at the moment. Whilst not on placement I've been loving going to the park and having little picnics/buying loads of junk food from the Lidl next door!! Perfection.

Hope you like my outfit!
Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I can't believe it was only £5, it's so lovely! Love your shoes too.
    Sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely skirt! It looks perfect with your shoes x

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Primark did very well;)
    I love it when i find certain things in primark because its so cheap yet at times you cant even tell its from primark, the skirt looks like something from Topshop or River Island!

    http://aikateriniblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a lovely skirt!

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig