Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Motel Sale Wishlist


Currently life is pretty busy at the moment and blogging just hasn't been getting the time it deserves! I've just started a new placement and just finished my 60+ hour week so blogging hasn't really crossed my mind unfortunately! But I am hoping now that I'm a couple of weeks in I can get more organised and post more regularly again!

This week the Motel summer sale started and a few of their dresses I've had my eye on have been reduced! So I've decided to make a wishlist of the dresses I want, to try and help me pick which one/s to purchase! I think the top five are my favourite!

Have you bought anything from the Motel Sale?

Sophie!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love the black dress! xx

    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like the top five most, especially the black one :)
    Tiana x
    Www.tianesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great selection of dresses I love the black and white one so much xx

    www.lulabelloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last three dresses! Great collection xx

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! The dresses are gorgeous!

    http://everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com/2014/06/keep-calm-and-watch-movies.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig