Friday, 27 June 2014

Sunflower

Bowler hat - Primark
Choker - Ebay
Necklace - Ebay
Vest - H&M
Skirt - Forever 21
Boots - Dr Martens via Ebay

This skirt is my favourite  at the moment, I have worn it so much! I'm a big fan of the sunflower print which is everywhere at the moment, I want to buy it all. This skirt was in my forever 21 wishlist post and I had to purchase it because it was reduced to £13. Can not say no to that. 
It is safe to say my blue/green has now fully washed out of my ends so it's time to dye it another colour! I am going back to my home town in Cornwall this weekend for a festival called Mazey day and I am so excited. I haven't been back since March. 

Have you bought any of the sunflower print?

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ah I love your skirt! Im the same, I just want to buy everything with the sunflower print!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that sunflower and daisy prints have come back in style. It reminds me so much of the early 90s fashion that I didn't get to enjoy as much the first time around due to being too young. :) The skirt looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your skirt is amazing - love it with the docs too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post,love!
    Would you mind checking out my blog,and following if you like it?
    xoxo Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gorgeous
    I love your blog You have great idea's of styling
    Lets follow each other ?
    Please let me know I blog about latest trends and lifestyle
    Kisses
    http://www.irenadworld.com/
    Irena D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute outfit. Love the boots!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig