Sunday, 27 July 2014

Beauty: Oh so natural

Currently the only lipsticks I own are dark reds and purples so I thought I would venture out to a brighter red! Crazy I know! I wasn't sure how I would feel about a brighter red and didn't want to spend much money so I picked up this natural collection red lipstick Crimson for £1.99 (bargain). 
Natural Collection - Crimson

I have used this a couple of times now and I'm pretty impressed with it. It's a really lovely colour to wear during the day and stays on for a lot longer than I thought. You do need to apply a bit more than other lipsticks but that's to be expected for £1.99. I personally would recommend this lipstick if you want an everyday basic red lipstick.

Have you bought any natural collection lipsticks? 

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I have that lipstick and I think it's really good, especially considering the price! It looks lovely on you!

    Hayley-Eszti
    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade looks lovely and such a bargain. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! It looks great on you!

    Haley
    haleyvalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a lovely shade!

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick looks great, I can't believe it's natural collection! Your eyes look amazing in this post too.
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shade looks lovely on you! And what a bargain!

    x Sarah x
    www.bowbombshell.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks lovely so on you!

    ww.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig