Saturday, 19 July 2014

Feathers feat. Warehouse

Shirt - Topshop (old)
Boots - Dr Martens via Ebay

Warehouse very kindly sent me this feather print tunic dress and oh my I really do like it. The print is so pretty and the dress is so easy to wear. This is my dress down festival feel look but to be honest this dress is an all rounder and can be dressed up or down. If you're lucky/if I get my butt in gear I'm going to try and do a dress up post. This dress is really light and the material isn't thick so perfect for this time of year and will also fold up nice and small in your backpack for festival camping! 

Hope you like my outfit! Any exciting weekend plans?

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Such a pretty dress!

    http://followeroffashionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, thanks for sharing! I'm also your newest follower, please check out my blog if you can! :) x

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print is fantastic! Love the festival you gave to it with your docs

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This suits you so wonderfully!
    I definitely wouldn't be able to pull this off!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a wicked dress!

    www.thewolfinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cool dress, really unique with the different prints on the dress.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness the dress is perfect!! You look amazing, and teaming it with the DMs = spot on!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that you paired it with the docs, that's so creative!
    x Justina // www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig