Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Kimono and Ripped Jeans.

Kimono - Primark
Cami top - New Look
Jeans - New Look/DIY
Creepers - Shoe Zone
Choker - Ebay

This kimono and these jeans are currently my go to! I'm not a jeans wearing girl usually but since my house mate and I decided to distress our jeans I now live in this pair! They are perfect for dressing up or down and have an edgier feel. My kimono I bought from Primark the other day, my friends call me goth wizard when I wear it, which I find quite funny. But it's going to be perfect as a cover up. 
If you follow my instagram you may see that I wore this outfit to British Summer Time at Hyde park to watch Mcbusted! It was a lot of fun, once again I got a little carried away with drinking, oops. I don't know what is wrong with me music and drink together and I can't control myself!

Well I hope you like my outfit! Did you go to any of the BST gigs?

Sophie! 

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Absolutely love this combo! :)
    xx
    Mia

    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like wearing kimono is the latest trend, because I see it everywhere. This one is nice as well:)
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kimono! I recently got a mint coloured one and can't wait to wear it! xx

    Hips Like Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous kimono! And love your dip dye, makes me miss mine! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool look :)


    xx
    http://teenjakosan.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice kimono
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your dip dye! I really want to do mine but I'm too nervous to have a go myself!! :( xx www.fashionyourseatbelts.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that kimono!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kimono is so nice! Love your hair too :)

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That kimono is sooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love a longline kimono!
    Georgina xxx
    www.georginadoes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Alice, I just adore your kimono x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig