Saturday, 5 July 2014

Lifestyle: Cornish weekend

This weekend I went to Cornwall for a local festival called Mazey weekend. My friend is visiting from Canada so we were tourists for the weekend. We went to st Ives, St Michaels Mount and Lands End. It was fun being a tourist in my home town. During the Mazey festival we got to watch the parades through the town followed by lots of celebrations. 
St Michaels Mount
My mum and aunty

St Ives

Pretty photo heavy but oh well. I had such a fun weekend, I didn't want to come back to London. Especially because the weather was so beautiful. 

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Cornwall is lovely lucky you looks like you had a great weekend. Love the colourful bird Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such wonderful pictures! Would love to visit Cornwall.

    X Malena
    www.Fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    www.tiateilli.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photos :))

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway on my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig