Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Feathers Part II

Heels - H&M
Earrings, bracelet, midi rings - Kukee
Necklace - Ebay
Gem ring - Boots

Repeat of an outfit? This is my 'dressed up' version for this lovely dress. I actually ended up wearing this dress to the evening of my cousins wedding the other weekend (post wedding season). After my dress during the day and the amount of food I ate I needed to changed into something a little more comfortable which is why this dress was so perfect. It's just so easy to wear and I had lots of compliments by people loving the pattern. 

At the moment I am working crazy shifts and trying to keep up with everything! For example yesterday I was awake for 30hours and today I slept for 14hours. Not really healthy! But not much longer and I will be have some time off yay!

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This print of this dress is so pretty and omg what cool earrings!
    Tiana
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when people re-wear outfits a little bit different, the print on this one is totally cool! Love it!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoo clothes isn't disposable, repetition is perfect, especially that dress. No really, that dress tho

    xMM
    THE LAME LIP

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a lovely dress - love the colours on it !

    littleconnycat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful dress! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig