Friday, 29 August 2014

Lazy Band Tee

Skirt - New Look
Slip ons - Vans via Ebay

Sometimes there's nothing better than wearing something loose fitting and band tshirts are always perfect! My collection of band tees are slowly growing, I got this one when I went to see Paramore last September, I was gutted I couldn't go to Reading festival last weekend but I did watch them on TV, Hayley does make me swoon! I'm hopefully going to a couple of gigs in November so the collection may get added too! 

Also you may have noticed or if you follow my instagram that my dip dye is now purple! It's finally been redone, got a little lazy!

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This is a great outfit, I love wearing music/tv show merch! Your hair looks awesome, too :)

    Seren x
    Terrible Thrills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice outfit! Love your braided hair; oh and that skirt is amazing!
    Just found out about your blog and I'm in love! Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Let me know when you do on my blog and I'll follow right back!
    FASHION ENVIOUS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Band t-shirts are the best! I love how you've styled it :)
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much love for oversized band tees, and I love how you've paired it with that leather skirt!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so lovely here sophie! this is my favorite look from you so far! stay lovely :)

    The Flea Marcat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute fringe and love your leather skirt worn with Vans! xx

    www.fashionyourseatbelts.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leather skirt, slip ons... So fierce Sophie! Well done. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig