Monday, 4 August 2014

Spots and Roses

Socks - Primark
Sandals - Ebay

I think this might be the cutest outfit I've ever worn! The roses, smock dress and frilly socks make me feel very girly, which doesn't happen too often. I picked up this dress in the whitepepper sample sale a little while ago and I love the loose fit with the polka dots.
I've bought two floral headbands from Crown and Glory, who are a Cornish brand so have to support the home county! I bought a purple one for a wedding (post to come soon) and this lovely red one. The flowers are quite big especially with my super flat hair but I still love the look just need to add volume to my flat locks next time.

Have you bought from the whitepepper or crown and glory before?

Sophie!


 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love the dress, such a gorgeous fit on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! The floral crown suits you SO well! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress and the flower band looks lovely on you

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's the cutest outfit too! The floral headband is the perfect touch, now I want one too! :) Thanks for chatting with me on today's twitter chat! Just followed you on twitter :)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress! I am SUCH a sucker for polkadots. Love your hair too! You've reminded me to dip dye mine, I've been so lazy and let it go ombre for the past few months with my dye just sitting in the cupboard. Oops XD
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg what a cute outfit!! I really love that headband, roses are always so pretty :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress :) I'm in love with your hair! x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really pretty outfit! i like the fact you paired it with chunky boots and flower crown! x


    CLAIRELOUISEAMELIA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Your dress is so cute! You have to wear it with frilly socks!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cool and chic look.
    http://blogthebutterfly.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig