Monday, 25 August 2014

Tart

Dress - Depop
Shoes - Dr Martens via Ebay

I am really addicted to depop at the moment! If you haven't heard of it Depop is an app where you can buy and sell clothes. It's really simple and you can get things pretty cheap or you can even swap items with people but I haven't done that yet. I got this dress for £9 delivered and I think it will be perfect for Autumn/Winter where I will wear it with some knitted tights and chunky boots. Hmmm cosy! I wore this to explore Angel high street it is such a lovely area and has lots of vintage shops and a little vintage market.

Also I'm looking forward to A/W just so I can wear all of my tartan again!

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. What a bargain that dress was, I love Depop! I love your dr marten shoes as well, I've been wanting some docs that aren't boots!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is gorgeous! britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock, girl!!

    http://voxofvanity.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable shoes! Totally reminds me of a little school girl xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is amazing!!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress, and your hair is gorgeous!

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress! It fits you so well :)
    xx
    Mia


    http://ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so cute and these shoes are perfect for it!

    I am hosting a POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY on my blog if you wanted to join :)

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so cute! I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg this dress is amazinggggggggg. and the shoes are perfect for it.
    also your hair is super cute.
    xo
    child.syrup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is so cute! I cannot believe you got it on depop - I seriously need to have a look!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh I really like the style and pattern of this dress!! Well found at only £9 <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig