Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Wardrobe favourites



Floral dress - H&M
Pinafore - Primark
Leather Skirt - New Look

Well there's not a lot of colour here is there! Wannabe goff! These are my go to outfits, my friends are probably fed up of seeing me wear these clothes! But it's hard when you find something you really like the look of and is really comfortable to wear you can't help but continue to repeat it. Another few pieces which are creeping into my favourites are my ripped jeans and the purpley Cat boots you can see in the photo of the pinafore.

What are your wardrobe staples?

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png

Also I'm selling some of my stuff (mainly shoes) on depop. Username sophruff

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I know how easy it is just to put on an outfit you know that works! All of mine appear to be black and grey too...at least we're not alone! I love the bottom two looks.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sun moon dress is awesome and I love your leather skirt!
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these looks, my favorite is the top left one! My number one wardrobe stable are just comfortable jeans! :D

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of these! I have the sun moon dress too, and the leather skirt is fab x britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that leather skirt! You have such lovely style

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love that sun and moon dress.

    I am hosting a POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY on my blog if you wanted to join :)

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sun and moon dress! I love your style so much :)

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to show your wardrobe staples! x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/oxblood.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello:) A lovely blog you have here:)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/FB?
    If yes, please follow and let me know. I'll follow back instantly:)
    xx
    http://myhoneybook.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looks! You look fab, i love the denim dress!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.emilyh.co
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig