Friday, 8 August 2014

Wedding Season

Last weekend I traveled to the Wiltshire Cotwolds to go to my cousins wedding. And it was such a lovely weekend celebrating and spending some well needed time with my family and boyfriend. We stayed in a very quaint village called Castle Combe which was so picturesque, perfect for a wedding.
The Parents!
The beautiful bride and handsome groom!
 Dress - Debenhams
Heels - H&M
Floral headband - Crown and Glory
Velvet Clutch - Debenhams

This dress was a bargain find, I searched what felt all of Oxford street and couldn't find anything until I went to Debenhams and found this Julien MacDonald dress in the sale. I really love the colour, shape and detail of this dress. The heels I paired it with are from H&M and so comfortable for heels, I managed to wear them all day and night which is a massive achievement for me especially when I also had a little boogie in them too.
The floral crown is so lovely I thought this would be so much nicer then a fascinator and I think goes so well with the dress.
I wasn't planning on changing my outfit for the evening but after all the eating and drinking I needed to wear something a little less tight! Post to come soon! 

Hope you like my outfit. Have you been to any weddings this Summer?

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow, everything looks so pretty! The wedding dress is very similar to mine. Oh gosh, I do wish I could re do my wedding all over again :)
    Rebecca xxx
    www.queenbeady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress, you looked lovely :)

    tasminalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh that dress is so cute, i love the color :) the last wedding i went to was last year... and that was my own lol

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. no weddings unfortunately but all my friends have been going :( lovely dress btw x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig