Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Another pinafore

Bowler hat - Primark
Pinafore - Depop

Oh the glasses are out, as I'm in Cornwall and currently have a car to drive I'm having to wear these bad boys as I can't see distances :( If you're in Cornwall on the roads stay as far from me as possible, I haven't driven in a couple of years so it's taken a little getting used to again and I've always been a terrible driver, slow and a little nervy!
I think this might be my favourite outfit at the minute! It's really easy to wear and matches my vagabonds. I don't know why I don't wear my bowler hat more often because I do really like it and adds a little extra to a look. Maybe I will from now.

Hope you like my outfit.

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. This outfit is perfect, I love that dress and how it looks with the top underneath <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect autumn outfit - love it! x
    https://the-daily-rumble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous autumnal outfit :) Your chelsea boots are gorgeous too!

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST BLOG

    Sade xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im going to have to break out the glasses prety soon, too :9 I hate wearing glasses they just disturb my sight range ugh
    The boots are so adorable, they kinda reming me of the UNIF Daria boots hmm

    xMM
    THE LAME LIP
    INSTAGRAM
    LOOKBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pinafore

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dipdye is lovely! Would love it of you could check out my latest beauty post xo

    Aliona | fromalionawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Post :) I love your style!!!
    I love your Blog!

    Follow for follow?

    Amanda x
    The Malteser

    ReplyDelete
  9. chic outfit, beautiful pictures
    http://keepcalmandreadmorebooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit, you look great, and wow I love your hair!! <3

    Please check out my blog if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome outfit, you look stunning :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/09/deep-blue-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit!! Your hair is also gorgeous! I feel ya on the driving, I'm pretty nervous on the road too.

    - Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a stunner Sophie, you look gorgeous girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love pinafore dresses, really want to get one. Tartan is my favourite also.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is very fall inspired! Love it! x

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig