Tuesday, 2 September 2014

August Photo fun


Found this super cute jewellery stand and glasses in my charity spree.
My final day at university! With my lovely class mates!

This probably isn't the post interesting post but I just thought I would share some of my recent photos. If you follow me on instagram then you've probably seen most of them. My instagram usually consists of photos from my nights out, my food, shopping finds and general london sights! And of course blog post promotion!

You can follow my instagram - Click here

Sophie!

P.s As you read this I'm probably travelling to Cornwall or already there YES!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the jewellery stand and I am now craving rice crispy treats and pancakes! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fanta and I want those fanta cups!! I would drink water in them and "pretend" it's soda....lol

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cute glasses & jewelry stand, and those pancakes look delish! :D

    Chelsea | Chow Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig