Monday, 8 September 2014

A/W 14 Inspiration

I'm a massive fan of Autumn/Winter wear compared to Summer because I hate having to get my pale body out. But A/W I can cover up with chunky knits, boots and tights! Plus the add of a cosy hat, scarf and gloves! So with the early change of weather I'm starting to get a little excited. What I'm really looking forward to wearing is tartan, tons of velvet and my lovely selection faux fur coats!
A/w 14

As I am writing this the sun is shining through the window and trying to tell me that Summer isn't quite over yet! I packed to come to Cornwall and it was so difficult because the weather can't quite make up it's mind! Packing for Summer and Autumn is so difficult so my outfits will be very miss match this month!

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This fur gilet! omg Soph I want it in my life!!! It's gorgeous!

    Lucie xx
    Fatbeautyx | Plus Size Fashion & Beauty Blogger & Vlogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love a/w fashion! The scarf is so beautiful

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Velvet dresses are all i'll want to wear this autumn <3
    Love Victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I just can't wait for A/W - I'm so excited for fluffy jumper weather haha! Love what you've picked out, especially the pink jumper :)
    Just started following your blog and love it!
    Lydia x
    www.LydiaRosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for A/W fashion! As much as I love summer I am so ready to break out the jumpers and hats. I love the fur gilet, really wish it wasn't out of stock, though my purse is probably grateful it is.

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tartan skirt is gorge! I'm not a huge fan of those days when it's not so much summer, but not quite autumn yet. It can mess with a girls style for sure x x x

    STYLE STACK | A personal style blog

    STYLE STACK | A personal style blog

    STYLE STACK | A personal style blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig