Saturday, 27 September 2014

Depths of Perception: Ocean Waves Competition.

 St Michaels Mount, Marazion, Cornwall

When I'm on the train back home to Cornwall I always know I'm home when I see St Michaels Mount. It's my favourite view. When the tide is out the cobbled causeway is visable so you are able to walk across to the Mount but when the tides in you can catch a boat. You are also able to go up to the top of the Castle, where there are lovely views of the sea and the main land! I think it's so beautiful and unique!

Cruise.co.uk are holding a competition to showcase beautiful photography including aspects of the ocean.

I hope you like my post or one day fancy coming to visit Cornwall and going to St Michaels Mount!

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. what a great picture :)

    you have a lovely blog here

    come say hi http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. <33333 amazing pictures !
    love it
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my parents went to cornwall in the summer and they loved it so much and want to come back next year, seeing this picture makes me understand why.
    xx

    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to the 'french version' when I was at school, and until recently I never knew there was a similar one in cornwall! It's definitely somewhere I want to go some day soon! x

    Clare Marie
    unciaandtigris.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig