Monday, 29 September 2014

Florals and DMs

The debut of my new favourite boots that I've been wanting for SO long! They are the Dr Marten Jadon boots and oh I'm in LOVE. I love chunky shoes and when I saw these I knew I had to have them, just took me a while. And surprisingly I haven't had to wear them in! They have been super comfortable from the start. My other DMs ruined my feet before they were comfy.
Dress - New Look (Currently in the sale!)

I love wearing a girly floral dress and pairing it with chunky shoes. I feel it adds an edgier look to the outfit. This zatchels saddle bag is my go to bag now, and it's perfect with the metallic colour which is 'on trend'. So a head of the times....ha.

I hope you like my outfit and especially my DMs.

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. cool!
    http://maybettonight.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit, the boots look amazing on you

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing on you - love your style! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! I have the skinniest legs ever and can't pull of DM's at all, I wish I could though as I'd wear them like you have, I love toughening up florals with chunky boots.

    Lifestyle Blog: http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is so pretty, i love the lace at the bottom!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // new blog sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, you look awesome girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect outfit, you look absolutely amazing! <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig