Thursday, 11 September 2014

Haul Feat. New Look, Office, Warehouse, River Island, Next and Only

Recently I have been shopping quite a lot in London and now in Cornwall so I thought I would do a little post on the items I've bought! I haven't taken photos of me wearing these pieces as I'm sure they will be popping up in outfit posts! Firstly I have to apologise for the photo quality I took them in my room in Cornwall and haven't quite worked out lighting etc.
Both dresses via depop!
New Look sale (No link)

 My favourite buy over all is definitely these vagabonds! I have wanted a pair since last year and when I saw these in the sale for £45 I just couldn't resist. They are really comfortable and don't feel like they have a heel because of the front platform. You will definitely get fed up of seeing these boots as they will now appear in every outfit post! I can't wait to style all of these pieces, especially the jeans as I don't tend to wear them very often and they will go so well with my boots! 


I did want to do this haul as a video but I just can't quite get the balls to brave the youtube world! 

Sophie!


 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You found some lovely things. That tartan smock dress is really cute! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I'm looking forward to seeing how you style the pieces :)

    Love,
    Iram @ Lovestruck for Louboutins

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say this all the time but your style is perfection!
    Love Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pieces!
    xx
    Mia


    http://www.ssenescence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a nice post!
    xx
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig