Saturday, 13 September 2014

Lazy Stripes

Blouse - Old
Jeans - New Look
Choker - Ebay

I'm outside!! Being back in Cornwall means I have a garden to take photos in! 
Whenever I tend to wear skinny jeans I always end up wearing a big baggy blouse over the top of them, I'm not quite sure why! Well I think it's to cover up my butt to be honest, ha. I bought these jeans in the New Look sale the other day for £10, they have a waxy leather look to them and are highwaisted, unfortunately I couldn't find a direct link for them. 
This is the start of my vagabonds appearing in pretty much every post from now! They are so comfortable, I shall be living in them this Winter! 

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. great look<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love the boots!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skinny jeans with an oversized blouse is always a good shout though! Love this look, the shirt is amazing!

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair! I really love your blog, maybe we can follow each other via Bloglovin, GFC or facebook? let me know on my blog and I’ll follow you back asap.

    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, casual outfit!
    I especially love how you've added that pop of colour with the burgundy boots.
    x


    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of loose flowing blouses over skinny jeans or leggings. Vertical stripes look awesome as well.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely gorgeous. This outfit really suits you, I love it! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig