Thursday, 4 September 2014

Lightening

Shirt dress - Evil twin via depop
Shoes - Converse via depop
Bone bracelet - Kukee

The dress and converse are more depop specials. Definitely spending too much money on depop, I just can't resist. I liked this evil twin dress ages ago but I couldn't afford it and then I saw it on depop and couldn't resist! Due to the dress being pretty short, I thought I would pair it with my ripped jeans and I quite like the look. Saves the fear of flashing my behind! 
I'm hoping by the time I post this look I will be back in Cornwall frolicking on the beach no matter what the weather! I am hoping to stay in Cornwall for the whole of September to spend time with my family and boyfriend! I have recently finished my degree and have a job lined up to start in November so I have a good amount of time to chill yay! It's been a hardcore time recently so it's much needed.

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. The shirt dress is so cuute. I love how you have paired it with distressed jeans and converses

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirtdress and the braids!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress!

    xx E∆
    www.LietoDie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't deal with how cool you are! I love how your hair matches your shirt, and I love that you look ready for a fight (in a pretty and non-terrifying way!) You're one stylish so-and-so!!

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting print! I've been loving ripped jeans too! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hun!
    Thanks for commenting on my tweet in the Fbloggers chat last night! Thought I'd have a peek this morning and give you some comment love! Gave you a cheeky Bloglovin' follow aswell, Hopefully you can check out my blog and add me too!

    Absolutely adore this shirt dress! The colours are super pretty! Love it with the little choker aswell!


    I'm close to 1000 followers on Bloglovin' & If you like my blog, I'd love it if you could follow me and help me reach my next milestone as I've got a HUGE giveaway that I'm excited to share with you all.

    Lucie xx
    Fatbeautyx | Plus Size Fashion & Beauty Blogger & Vlogger

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when people wear dresses with converse and I love the print of this dress! looks very nice! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. looooove the dress, especially with the jeans too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the dress, it's so unique, it really suits you! And you've styled it perfectly

    Zara x
    zarakate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shirt, bet it was a bargain on depop. Really funky print
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig