Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Orange

Choker - Ebay
Collar Tips - Kukee

I've been seeing orange in all the shops at the moment and when my mum spotted this jumper I thought it would be perfect to brighten up my usual dark outfits. And it was only £14.99 minus student discount! I'm in love with this leather skirt, actually my mum spotted this as well and I'm wearing my mums blouse. So really my mum should take credit for this post! (Hi mum). Anyway back to the outfit, this leather skirt is a little pricey for this cheap skate but I think it will be worth it because it will definitely become a staple piece in my wardrobe and if I wear it as much as my other leather skirt I will definitely get my moneys worth!

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Nice Website!
    I would like to offer to advertise your website on my website for FREE!
    If you would like to take up the offer just send us an email.
    You should include your website description, title and link.
    Our website is english, but you are welcome to write in any language.

    Add Your Blog, Website to Bouncecolor: Addyourblog.bouncecolor.com
    Bouncecolor.com
    http://www.bouncecolor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :)

    http://life15juicy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brightness of that jumper. I think it would also look pretty awesome with the stripy shirt from your last post too!

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love your hair! So beautiful, the sweater is lovely :)
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orange really suits you! I love the way you've styled this outfit with the layering underneath :)

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the orange jumper, it's so bright and cheerful and isn't that what we all need on a cold and miserable day?!

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the orange jumper, and how you paired it with monochrome! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jumper and collar on your shirt - very cute and perfect for autumn!

    Cat from Outside Beauty Inside Health

    ReplyDelete
  9. your jumper is such a wicked colour! love your skirt too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love the pop of colour! Perfect Autumnal vibes.

    I am now following you on bloglovin' lovely.

    Lindsey x
    Here is my link: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5008795

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely look!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful outfit,the skirt,jumper and the blouse is just gorgeous,love it. The colours in the outfit are really superb! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig