Sunday, 21 September 2014

The British Tag

I'm not sure how I've missed the buzz about The British Tag maybe it was whilst I was on placement but the lovely Jade from Pint Size Pixie has nominated so I thought it would be fun to have a crack at it. Now lets go all Mary Poppins and say all of this in Dick Van Dykes crap attempt of a British accent.


01. How many cups of tea do you have a day & how many sugars? Tea is my favourite thing to drink so probably 4 possibly 5 depending of my much caffeine I need that day. And no sugars I'm sweet enough to quote my flatmate.

02. Favourite part of your roast? I don't eat mean but the vegetables, the potatoes, the yorkshires, the gravy....How can I choose!! I love cabbage and gravy but it's probably roast potatoes!

03. Favourite dunking biscuit? A custard cream or a caramel digestive hmm soooo yummy!

04. Favourite quintessentially British pastime? A trip to the seaside - beach with a picnic, swimming in the sea and the sun warming you up after.

05. Favourite word? Excellent. I say it all the time and it's just another response instead of okay, yes etc.

06. Cockney rhyme slang? Dog and bone - Phone. Apples and pears  - Stairs. Butchers hook - Look. That all do.

07. Favourite sweet? Strawberry laces or turkish delight. Can't beat a 3 for 99p pack of sweet and getting 3 lots of strawberry laces.

08. What would your pub be called? Oh I've never thought about this um the stags head and I would decorate it with fake stags heads, faux fur and tartan sofas with a big open fire place. In my head it looks good, but not sure if I'm explaining myself probably!

09. Number 1 British person? Colin Firth? Mr Darcy and Mark Darcy! 

10. Favourite shop/restaurant? Probably New Look because I spend all of my money in their.

11. What British song pops into your head? Spice Girls, they are the ultimate British girl group!

12. Marmite. Hate it, it's disgusting! No thank you.

Well there's my attempt at the British Tag! Hope you liked it. Better late than never hey!?!

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ahh I love Colin Firth! Lovely blog xo
    Helena @ http://lifeinafewnutshells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seeing your pub vision! Very cosy :)
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is actually one of my favorite tags even though i'm not even british...i wish i was though.
    xx

    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this tag! number four sounds absolutely perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig