Friday, 3 October 2014

Chunky and checks

Thinking I'm still a ballerina!
Necklace - Ebay

At the moment I love wearing shorter dresses over jeans and I think I will continue to wear this combo throughout winter. No one wants a freak gust of wind when wearing a short dress with tights, so jeans are the sensible option. No knicker flashing here!
Oh look I'm wearing my Dr Martens again, I'm afraid this is going to be happening again and again and again. I just can't help it, when I find a pair of shoes/boots I love I can't stop wearing them!


Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love how you have teamed these items together. I think I wore my docs for a full month after getting them. They are so versatile and last forever! www.prettynostalgia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeans and dresses look so cute together! Plus, I love your docs

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. i love layering dresses over jeans

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea, I've never layered dresses over my jeans but you make it look good! I may have to give that a go!
    Dusk
    xx
    www.duskdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm following your amazing blog on bloglovin! I love your outfit! I think you look stunning & I love the idea of the dress over jeans. Perfect!

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute dress, I love this! Always a bit scared of the dress over jeans look, but you pull it off! :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute *-*

    http://dayamancio.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig