Monday, 13 October 2014

Comfy Cosy

Roll Neck - Primark
Trousers - Topshop

Oh look I'm inside again, that's because I'm back in my flat in London. I've also left my tripod in Cornwall so taking these photos wasn't as easy as it usually is. Moaning Murtle.

I bought these trousers last winter and I still really love them! I think I really like them because they are different to everything else I own which is mainly dresses and skirts! I'm also going to be living in roll necks this winter, I have them in every colour thanks to helping my mum sort out her clothes and she didn't want them anymore so I happily snapped them up! They are perfect for layering under pinafores and wearing with skirts, trousers etc.

What are your favourite pieces from last Winter?

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Those trousers are absolutely gorgeous. I have major style envy! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cosy, love those trousers. Tartan is my favourite
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look dear! Roll necks are my favorite and tartan is simply tartan! Also, adore your hair! Xx


    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab, those trousers are gorgeous xx
    Www.victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great trousers! I love roll necks but unfortunately I can't really work the no-neck look :(

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tartan pants, so cool and edgy, same goes for the way you styled them!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those trousers! I recently did a post on check/tartan trousers I definitely didn't find these ones on the Topshop website or in store though. What a good find!

    x

    diaryofafashiondropout.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig