Thursday, 23 October 2014

Photo Diary: Cornish Adventures

If you didn't know I spent the whole of September and a little of October back in Cornwall and it was SO lovely!  I didn't want to come back to London and get back to reality! I thought I would put together a little photo diary of my time in Cornwall. I think I mainly ate, drank, spent lots of time with family and friends and went swimming in the sea most days and also body boarded and snorkeled! I was seriously lucky with the weather, it was beautiful pretty much every day so going in the sea was a must!
As you can see food, sea, family and friends. Just perfect.
If you follow me on instagram you may have seen a few of these photos already.

Sophie!

I used picmonkey to make this photo collage. I thought I would tell you all this because I have been trying to figure out how to do this for ages! Yes I am a little on the slow side!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love this photo diary idea, looks like such a lovely time was had! Lots of smiles!

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woahhhhh, those seaside pictures look like a post card! you were so lucky with the weather :)
    a month away at the beach sounds perfect right now!


    stylesbysophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love the photos, looks so sunny and always wanted to visit cornwall! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been absolutely years since I've been to Cornwall - I'd love to go back!

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many great pics!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. my rayban giveaway ends soon! click here if you like

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig