Sunday, 19 October 2014

Purple Leather

Roll Neck - Primark

The gilet is so soft and snuggly, I will be living init when it's not raining! I bought this skirt and gilet from Dorothy Perkins when they had an up to 30% off sale plus I used my 10% student discount and got free delivery, so I definitely got a bargain! I have been looking for a longer fur gilet since last year and couldn't find one anywhere so when I saw this I had to buy it! But now I've seen them in every shop it feels like! Always the way. I love the colour of this leather skirt, it's a little different and will become a stable in my wardrobe. I am definitely taking this outfit to New York!

Hope you like my outfit!!
Sophie!

When finding the links I have just seen that Dorothy Perkins currently have 25% off and free delivery when you spend £30! Ends Sunday 26th October!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Not usually something I would go for but this skirt looks amazing on you!

    www.styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! I love leather & purple, but I'd have never have paired the two in a skirt. You look lovely! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! Perfect winter gear
    http://www.victoriajanex.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the faux fur gilet & the boots, lovely for winter!

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a really quirky style! how lovely :)

    mxchlle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is an awesome outfit! love the coat & the freaking cool skirt. x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your hair!

    so nice!!

    http://fashionforlunch.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh this skirt is so nice! I love the purple leather.

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is 100% spot on. I love the fuzzy vest. I am obsessed with anything furry or fuzzy this season. Can't go wrong with combat boots! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your shoe
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore this loo, you look so amazing the skirt is such a pretty colour! x

    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute look! Love it :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit combination, I used to work in Dorothy Perkins, how did I miss that gilet?!
    - Grace xx
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4BMxDhHq69ZRzfll0SYwA/feed?activity_view=3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it! I don't think I've ever seen purple leather before. Love your hair.

    I'm so jealous that you're going to New York, when are you going?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cool and stylish! Loving all the pieces. Suits you really well.

    And your hair is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Total bargain you got there!! I love that gilet, I really want it 25% off means I might just get it
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your cardi soo much :)

    http://andreaantoniou.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the hair :)
    http://sheheartsfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig