Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Urban Country Satchel

Urban Country Company - Large Green Satchel

I've been meaning to write a post for this bag since I received it as a gift from my Parents at Christmas (I know along time ago) but I thought it would make sense to use it quite a few times and then write about it! This satchel is really lovely and a little different to other ones that I have seen. Their satchels are made of felt which is also a little different. I have been using this to carry my laptop around, especially when I travel back and forth between Cornwall and London. I used this a lot to take my laptop to the library to complete my dreaded dissertation back in June. You can also fit your ipad/tablet with your laptop in this because it has a separate compartment. I haven't actually tried this yet because I wouldn't risk carrying that much valuable stuff with me! Oh the joys of London. 

Have you heard of the Urban Country Company before?


Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. It looks so nice! Love the colour. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! I love how bright it is too, just what you need to brighten up a dull autumn day!

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! it's so vibrant and so bright. really pretty :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing satchel!!x

    www.fashionfrift.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cool that the outer material is felt, I've never heard of that before! But the bag looks fantastic. Great colour combination!

    Love,
    Iram @ Lovestruck for Louboutins

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this brand but this bag is super cool and so unique!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow those colours are amazing, I'll definitely check that brand out <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! I love the colours!!! <3 so different from the usual satchels :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow amazing looking satchel, never seen anything like that before! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is really amazing and extraordinary :)

    x Maria / Retro Street Station

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unique color combo!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this post and your photos are great. What camera do you use?

    Beth x
    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk // My £200 Beauty Product Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth!! Glad you like the post :)
      I use an Olympus XZ-1

      Sophie!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig