Friday, 24 October 2014

Winter Warmers

Pinafore - Primark
Roll neck - hand me down
Bag - Primark

 This is my huge cosy coat from last year and I will definitely be wearing its lots again this year! I like my coats to be bigger so I can fit lots and lots of layers underneath. I have a horrible feeling that this Winter is going to be super cold! Especially because I have recently booked flights to go to Norway for a few days in January! Yay, snow holiday.
This is my new bag from primark, I bought it to take to New York with me because I needed one which would fit my camera in! Actually when this post goes live I will probably be in New York!!! Arrggghhhh! So incredibly excited!!

Have you dug out your Winter warmers yet?

Sophie!

This should be my last outfit post without my tripod so fingers crossed last of the dodgy photos....

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'm currently collecting scarves and jumpers, that coat is gorgeous!
    Love VictoriaJanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat!

    Seima x - SeimaRahman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this whole outfit is perfect! love the mix of tartan and velvet

    cat | je suis cat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. luuuurve that coat! looks amazing on you! xx

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! That coat is so nice! I have started bringing out the winter warmers too, its all about layers layers layers now!

    The Style Rogue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig