Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Beauty: Midnight Plum Lipstick

 

I was buying replacements for my empties and came across this lovely purply lipstick in the Maybelline section and I had to buy it and it was the right choice. Definitely perfect for day and night, for me anyway.
 I've worn this a quite a few times now both during the day and a night out, for the evening I applied a little more. I think with this lipstick you need to reapply but I usually do with my lipsticks. 

Have your tried this lipstick? Or recommend any other purple ones?

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Beautiful shade, it really suits you. I've never really bothered with Maybelline until I was at London Fashion Weekend and there were a lot of their products in the gift bags - I'm now absolutely obsessed with their mascaras. I use Mac's 'Rebel' as my go-to purple lippy xx

    Viva Epernay |Benefit Advent Calendar Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour! It's one of those colours that is ideal for every season too, which is always a bonus! :)

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3333 such nice pictures !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig