Friday, 21 November 2014

New York: Outfits


I pretty much lived in a mix up of my jeans and black roll necks! Unfortunately I didn't take a photo of each outfit, I'll be honest I was too excited to go out and explore so I kept forgetting!!! We walked so much so I had to wear comfortable footwear so that obviously meant my creepers and I risked my DMs and so surprised at how comfortable they actually were! They just keep going up and up in my estimations!! 

Sophie!
Currenty hosting a jewellery giveaway! Click HERE
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I literally love every single outfit you have created for NYC! I especially love the pink blouse with collar detailing. Very chic!
    Rebecca xxx
    www.queenbeady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all! especially your tartan trousers, they look great:)

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the furry hat! I need to get myself one for this winter : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty looks!

    New tomboy outfit on lb-lc fashion blog
    WIN a CAPE COAT HERE

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cool blog is nice! To be in line with today’s trends, enjoy yourself in burgundy skinny jeans women! Clothing like this looks really cool on girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig