Friday, 7 November 2014

NEW YORK: Photo Diary! Part 1


NEW YORK!! I went with my mum last week and had such an AMAZING time. We got to do everything we wanted and more! This included Lady Liberty, Empire State building, Top of the Rock, Times Square, Brooklyn bridge etc. So we were pretty much mega tourists!
Walk across Brooklyn Bridge
Times Square
Grand Central
Dinner before top of rock at night

All of these photos are actually from day 1! I didn't realise how much we managed to do in one day! Mum and I decided to do Top of the Rock during the night and Empire State Building during the day so we got two different views of the city.

Sophie!


 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. ah I am so jealous, New York seems amazing!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I hope to visit New York one day, so glad you had an amazing time! I love your Tartan trousers too :)

    HayleyEszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures, I always wanted to visit New York :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/10/monochrome-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanna go back there! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, some incredible pictures here. I'm going to New York in June, I can't wait!

    http://style-comes-from-within.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so much like your mum! Looks like you had a lovely time :)

    stylesbysophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god so jealous!!!! looks absolutely amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig