Friday, 14 November 2014

New York: Photo Diary! Part 3

Statue of Liberty


Central Park
(Part 1 and part 2)
The third and final chapter of my New York photo diary! Oh how I wish I could go back and live continuously in a holiday bubble! Lady liberty was fun, I didn't get to visit her last time I went due to the storms so I was super happy I could go this time apart from all the tickets for the crown were sold out a month or so inadvance but oh well! 
We saved central park to our last full day and luckily we did because we got SO lost! Literally ended up the wrong side of the park. I just wanted to see the Alice in Wonderland statue again and we were the opposite side oops. It was also the New York Marathon the day after so we got to check out the finish line too!
Our flight wasnt until the evening the next day so we thought we would have a little look around the shops on fifth avenue because we didn't stay too far from there so a purhase post will be with you shortly!! 

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Amazing! These photo diaries have made me so jealous, but also like I was there with you - I really wish I was! The colours of Central Park in autumn are beautiful!

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it! Yeah, I've heard of how big central park is. I think it may have been a good thing that you got lost! You got to wander and see sides you haven't seen :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics - I never went to Central Park when I went to NYC, definitely need to next time!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos. Look like you've had a great time!

    Skin & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go to New York one day, everyone I know who has been absolutely raves about it and it seems like such a cool city. A Christmas trip to NY would be a total dream! The photos are lovely and it looks like you had a great time.

    Meg at Meg Says

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3333 amazing pictures !
    love it
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! New York is my dream destination and your post makes me want to get there sooner. :)
    x
    Aria
    Girl in a Whimsical Land

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig