Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Share the Love #2

I first published a share the love post back in May and wanted to continue this more frequently but life has just got in the way! But I have been book marking some of my favourite outfits over the past month or so and thought it was time for a second share the love! So here are the beautiful bloggers!
 I'm sure you already know and follow Kavita and may have seen this outfit but I really loved it, the mix of grunge and sequins it my favourite!
Love the check two piece and the sheer blouse layering. And to top it off black chunky shoes are always a favourite of mine. Love the add of the red pom pom earrings to the monochrome outfit, I believe she makes these herself!
The photography is amazing in this post which is why it had to be included! Megan has been an inspiration as she has been posting about body confidence. In this post and a previous one she has been photographed in the nude they are very tasteful and empowering! Definitely worth having a read!
This is one of those outfits which I would wear myself. I pretty much wear a roll neck with everything, pinafores are my favourite; my wardrobe is full of them and the knee high boots I'm seriously after a pair of these! Just waiting for pay day! Loving the 60's feel to this look!
I've had this outfit book marked since September and I still really love it! Huge fan of the leather shorts, need to get myself a pair of these. And also the retro shirt which I could probably pair with most of my wardrobe! Hannah has a really amazing blog, I was scrolling through her more recent outfits and they are really lovely! Definitely my kinda style.

Well I hope you've enjoyed share the love #2! And will check out these lovely bloggers if you don't already follow them!

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. so many great looks! love all of them!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love hannah's leather shorts as well! kavita has always been one of my favourite bloggers and mixes grunge with other trends so effortlessly!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love all of these bloggers, especially Lucy, her style is so unique!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah Louise is one of my favourite bloggers x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! Quite a few of these are my favourite bloggers :)
    Lydia x
    www.LydiaRosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blog of yours is amazing! To be in trend of modern fashion, see yourself in maroon jeans for juniors! They really reshape your body.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thanks for sharing, will definitely check them out.

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle
    p.s I am giving away a £30 ASOS gift voucher on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig