Friday, 26 December 2014

Check and Fur

Fur gilet - Dorothy Perkins (similar here)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Hope everyone had an amazing day and will be continuing the celebration through to the new year.
So I've had my eye on this skirt for quite a while now and after getting my first pay check from my new job I thought I would treat myself to a little missguided haul. I've been online shopping loads at the minute for everyones Christmas presents so I just couldn't resist. I forgot about this Asos top I had and it's perfect for layering and makes a little change for my roll neck jumper!
Have you treated yourself to anything whilst Christmas shopping?

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. That skirt is fabulous! Overall, I love the way you mix-matched all those items together. Looking great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo that skirt is perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, love skirts with those boots! super cool

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous outfit. I love your gilet & that bold check pattern is divine.
    Sarah-Jane xo // www.vmgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love that skirt! Looks so cool paired with your cats x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3333 such lovely hair
    love it
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome outfit, love the skirt..just giving the outfit a pop of colour and girl, your hair is awesome :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this outfit. The skirt rocks :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig