Saturday, 20 December 2014

Fishnet


I'm a big fan of fish net at the moment and when I saw this dress I had to buy it especially as Missguided were offering 20% off. Really liking a lot of there pieces at the moment, they are so on point! Also how cool is this heart necklace, I love it because it's a bit different and I love a bit of anatomy and physiology. I also have a brain.


Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love this dress, and the necklace is really unique - both really suit you :)

    little miss fii | Fii x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress. The heart is so cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress, looks super cool!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! You look so good!

    Hayley-Eszti // www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like fishnet tops!
    Merry Christmas sweetheart <3
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig