Monday, 8 December 2014

Life Update!

This post is pretty much an apology! I've started a new job and I'm struggling to manage my time so my blog has been neglected!! BUT I am planning to sort this out with my time off this week! Job, Christmas and blog there's just not enough hours in the day or motivation!
So here's a photo update from my instagram!
So please bare with me and fingers crossed things will get back on track shortly!
Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I hope your enjoying your new job! Great pictures :) x

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are enjoying the new job, you'll soon get into a routine and blogging will become a lot easier then. Loving all of the festive photos!

    Hayley-Eszti // www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your new job is going well - I love these Instagram posts!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, congrats on the new job.

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle
    p.s I am giving away a £30 ASOS voucher on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your job! I recently started a new one as well, I'm STILL trying to figure out the balance between everything. If you figure it out, let me know! Beautiful blog, by the way; and great pictures as well!

    Oheartsan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've been having fun! :) I'vbeen working loads recently too, it's so hard to manage a full time, blog and have a social life!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig