Thursday, 11 December 2014

Prepping for Norway

In January I'm going to Norway for a few days to play in the snow! There's about 18 of us staying in a lodge in the mountains and I'm super excited! I'm going to build the biggest snowman that a short girl can build. 
Pinafore - Zara

You can always spot the English girl on holiday because no matter how cold it is she still has tights on! Technically this coat is my Christmas present but I was allowed to wear it early as we bought it whilst in New York with my muma bear. Along with this faux fur hat that has matching mittens!

Are you going on any Winter holidays?
Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Aw it's so excited you're going to Norway!
    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an amazing holiday! I love the outfit, the dress is so cute!xx

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hat looks so warm and I love the dress! I would love to go to Norway. Wish I had a winter holiday planned, boooo! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this coat, zara always have great coats! xx

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to have such an amazing time! Have fun!

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  7. That thing that you wrote about the tights is so true ahah! Have fun in Norway!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit, I love your jacekt :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/12/warm-and-cozy-turtleneck.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. norway sounds amazing. i really want to go to sweden in the winter but a warm jacket is needed. i bet its freezing.
    xx

    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha I am the same always in tights. That pinafore is lush.
    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have an amazing time! :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pinafore dress x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig