Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Birthday 2015!

It was my birthday day last week and because I absolutely love my birthday I celebrated for a few days! It was lovely. I had a pre party and night out in Camden on the weekend and then back to Cornwall to spend a few days with my family and boyfriend. We went for an all you can eat Chinese buffet, well I've never seen anyone eat so much as my brother can! Such a piggy.
To make my birthday even better my best friend came  home for a week or 2 from travelling so it was so lovely getting to see as shes been gone since May and I'm not sure when she will be back again :(
Because I love my birthday so much and don't want to wait a whole year I might have to start having half birthdays!!

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. What a lovely blog post!!! Had a great read :)

    Love the blog <3

    new blog post ---> http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ would love to see a comment

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Happy Belated Birthday! It looks like a fun time was had! It was my Birthday on Sunday too, Jan babies clearly grow to become the coolest ladies ;)

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, sounds like you had an amazing time. Happy belated birthday. And those drinking glasses are incredible!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    By the way I am having a cute giveaway on my blog, you can win a lollipop necklace, I hope you join and If you do, good luck, I hope you win! <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.
    Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig