Saturday, 10 January 2015

Mom jeans

Top - Depop
Converse - Christmas gift
Backpack - New Look

So I shall start this post off with an apology for these photos. It was late in the day so my room was dark and I seriously need to cut my fringe (which I have just cut). I am currently in Norway on my 'olidays and thought I would schedule this instead of nothing! It's better than nothing right? Well I hope so anyway. 
 I've wanted these mom jeans for forever now and finally bought them for myself after Christmas, I'm not usually a jeans type of girl but I'm getting lazy so these are perfect! Topshop didn't quite get these right, I tried on the petite version and they were tooo baggy and then tried on the regular in the same size and they fit just right, confusing.
Well as you read this I hope I am playing in the snow building the biggest snowman and singing Frozen 'do you want to build a snowman?'  You get the picture! If you follow me via instagram you may get to preview some photos! Click here.

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really love the look of mom jeans, I will have to get myself a pair:)

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore that backpack!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as always Sophie, I saw that backpack in New Look and I really want it! I don't know whether I'm brave enough to try mom jeans yet!

    Rags of Love-Alternative London Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those jeans on you hun! I think Topshop's got the best fit mom jeans, I also got mine from there and I can't find any other that fits s well anywhere else. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig