Friday, 30 January 2015

Stripes and leather

Fishnets - Primark
Creepers - Shoe Zone

Oh look an outfit post! I know they haven't been that frequent and I've now got a little detail in the background thanks to my lovely boyfriend.
My ma and pa bought me this top for my birthday and I love it! It fits so well and can't go wrong with black white stripe. I was going to pair it with more black but I thought I would add a splash of colour can't be too gofff all of the time!
I'm sad because my creepers need to be replaced and the last time I went to shoe zone they weren't selling them :( Any recommendations for where I should get some new ones that aren't stupidly priced?

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Try Boohoo for the creepers if you haven't already. I love the outfit, it's right up my street. I especially like how you've teamed the skirt up with fishnets xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooooove your hair!!its the coolest style I've seen in ages!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt! Your hair is gorgeous also!
    Dimples Diaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt! You cannot beat some red leather!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The skirt is amazing and looks great with the stripes

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your skirt is amazing, love how you have paired it with a stripy tee!x

    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous outfit, this skirt is incredible! xx

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stripy top; really lovely. Ma and Pa clearly have good taste! But also that skirt is such an incredible colour and looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig