Thursday, 15 January 2015

UO: Homeware

Urban Outfitters Homeware
I have been dreaming of lovely homeware for a while now! I really want to decorate my room in the prettiest of things but my bank account wont allow it! One day, one day. I'm a huge fan of Sass & Belle and already own a couple of their cushions and want to add more and more to my collection.
I love this multicolour candle, I'm currently decorating an old Jack Daniels bottle with wax, they look like such cool candle holders and would be even better with multicoloured wax.

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love Urban Outfitters homeware, there is always so much that I want to buy!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Reindeer or stag (?) type thing is unreal! LOVE it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig